StartupLounge is taking the party on the road to Savannah, Georgia on November 2. The best and brightest in the Creative Coast entrepreneurial world will join investors for cocktails, gourmet food, and engaging discussions. Our hope is that those engaging discussions, especially amongst the entrepreneurs, are continued in the months to come.
For those new to StartupLounge, this event is absolutely 100% free to attend and always will be. Only vetted entrepreneurs and investors can attend so you’ll need to register and be approved. Here’s what to do:
- visit StartupLounge.com (hey, you’re already here!)
- Create an account if you don’t have one (big blue “Join Today” button on your right)
- Log in and create a profile (this information is given to investors prior to the event)
- Apply to StartupLounge Savannah (hint: the link is on the left)
- If approved, you’ll get an email with the event location
- Tell all the entrepreneurs and investors you know to attend
If you’re a student, you can still apply to attend though we have a limited number of spots; when applying, select “Observer”.
If you have any problems with the above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – while we have many talents, psychic ability isn’t one of them – and we’ll help you.
If you’re a service provider and would like to attend, the only way you’ll get in the door is to sponsor StartupLounge Savannah. If you’re interested, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with more information as quick as possible.
StartupLounge Savannah is organized by a wonderful group of people from Savannah’s startup community and wouldn’t have happened without them. Mike and I are merely providing guidance that’s of questionable value. These are the people making it happen and if you see them, make sure to say thanks and buy them a cup of coffee.
- Jake Hodesh
- Jamie Wolf
- Orjan Isacson
- Page Siplon
- Raymond Wenig
- Mary Ellen McClanahan
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it answered.