In advance of the upcoming Fall date for Capital Connections, we are kicking it up a notch and offering a free training seminar called PitchCamp. PitchCamp is geared towards better preparing entrepreneurs to network with investors during Capital Connections (and other types of events). We wanted to do this before the last Capital Connections event, but we didn’t have time to adequately pull it all together.
The training will focus on four key areas:
- The Elevator Pitch (led by Warren Bare, CEO, Jobkabob)
- The Mythical One Pager (led By Scott Burkett, StartupLounge.com)
- Investor Networking (led By Michael Blake, Adams Capital)
- The Follow-up (led By Andy Monin, CEO, Vendormate)
We’ll cover a ton of stuff, including:
- how to craft an elevator pitch
- creating a dashboard-based one pager for your business
- expectations of today’s investors
- how to approach investors at the event
- how to fast pitch your company
- how to “read” an investor
- when to call investors back and when to back off
- how to approach the follow-up in-person pitch (including what it should look like).
The seminar will be held at the Atlanta offices of Adams Capital (near Galleria).
Slots are limited to around 20 or 30 (we’re still deciding), so if you’re interested in participating, let us know so we can get you on the list for consideration. NOTE: You must have already been approved for attendance at the Capital Connections event in order to apply for PitchCamp!