If you missed our last PitchCamp session – have no fear – new dates are here!
PitchCamp is a free 3 hour workshop geared towards better preparing entrepreneurs to network with investors during Capital Connections (and other types of events). Based on the backlog we have of interested companies, we are scheduling three sessions before our next Capital Connections event (May 21st). The upcoming dates are:
- Wednesday, March 12th, 2008, 2-5pm
- Wednesday, April 9th, 2008, 2-5pm
- Wednesday, May 7th, 2008, 2-5pm
The training focuses on four key areas:
- The Elevator Pitch
- The Mythical One Pager
- Investor Networking
- The Follow-up
We’ll cover a ton of stuff, including:
- how to craft an elevator pitch
- creating a dashboard-based one pager for your business
- expectations of today’s investors
- how to approach investors at the event, what to do, what not to do
- how to fast pitch your company
- how to “read” an investor
- when to call investors back and when to back off
- how to approach the follow-up in-person pitch (including what it should look like).
The sessions will be held at the Atlanta offices of Adams Capital (near Galleria). Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
Slots for each session are limited to 25 people, so if you’re interested in participating, let us know so we can get you on the list for consideration. We prefer only one representative from each company (most likely the CEO or founder). If you have a special need to bring a partner, please provide an explanation when you contact us.